Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
Gravity Simulator
11/20/17 at 07:37:57
News: Registration for new users has been disabled to discourage spam. If you would like to join the forum please send me an email with your desired screen name to tony at gravitysimulator dot com.
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Final solution of all precessions in Solar system (Read 4348 times)
wil
Uploader

I Love YaBB 2!

Final solution of all precessions in Solar system
12/19/11 at 08:52:49

I found the one solution for all problems, I was talking in my topics about:

1. anomalous precession of the perihelion
2. lunisolar precession, including misalignment of the Moon's phases - completely missed, unknown in astronomy
3. and gravitational problem with unbalanced forces

All of these problems have the same cause:
c < oo, ie delayed forces - retardation and aberration.

All standard explanations are incorect, not excluding Relativity;
By the way, the last one is probably the most misleading theory in human history... lunisolar theory get second place in this category.

Email View Profile   IP Logged
EDG
Ultimate Member

oh, crumbs!!!

Re: Final solution of all precessions in Solar sys
Reply #1 - 12/19/11 at 12:57:11

If you're claiming that relativity is wrong, then I'd suggest you go and post your ideas on the Against The Mainstream forum on BAUTforum.com rather than here. Be prepared to defend and support them though (and be prepared to admit you're wrong, because many have claimed that and do not have the evidence to back up their claims when pressed).

(formerly known as Mal)
View Profile WWW   IP Logged
wil
Uploader

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #2 - 12/19/11 at 16:04:59

I have indisputable evidence, then any discussion is superfluous, especcialy in BAUT - in home of conservators of old dogma.  Grin

Maybe here somebody will be interested in simulation the retarded gravitation.
Mainly for this reason I'm here.

Even alone algorithm of such forces is very interesting.

EDG
Ultimate Member

oh, crumbs!!!

Reply #3 - 12/20/11 at 02:42:45

Quote from wil on 12/19/11 at 16:04:59:
I have indisputable evidence, then any discussion is superfluous, especcialy in BAUT - in home of conservators of old dogma.  Grin

Riiiiiiiiight. Rule #1 - if you're not prepared to defend your ideas then your ideas aren't worth defending. A lot of the crackpots and crazies on the ATM board think their ideas are supported by "indisputable evidence", and they're invariably shot down by actual evidence within the first page of the discussion.  

Please don't bring that stuff here.

(formerly known as Mal)
View Profile WWW   IP Logged
wil
Uploader

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #4 - 12/20/11 at 07:32:41

Delayed force is the standard concept in physics.

However, are rarely used in practice, because they are very difficult - mathematical methods for solving equations of this type have not yet been developed!

These are not ordinary differential equations - ODE, but the more general functional equations.

Instead, it is commonly used simplified methods, approximations, which reduce to the ODE, with some additional working hypotheses - that just works field theory.

Astronomy maintains a very low level of mathematics - these people are not able to solve a combination of three rotations for hundreds of years!

frankuitaalst
Ultimate Member

Great site

Reply #5 - 12/20/11 at 08:31:41

Quote from wil on 12/20/11 at 07:32:41:
Delayed force is the standard concept in physics.

However, are rarely used in practice, because they are very difficult - mathematical methods for solving equations of this type have not yet been developed!

These are not ordinary differential equations - ODE, but the more general functional equations.

Instead, it is commonly used simplified methods, approximations, which reduce to the ODE, with some additional working hypotheses - that just works field theory.

Astronomy maintains a very low level of mathematics - these people are not able to solve a combination of three rotations for hundreds of years!

I thougt in special  relativity instead of delayed force the concept of predictve force is widely accepted

wil
Uploader

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #6 - 12/20/11 at 11:02:44

Quote from frankuitaalst on 12/20/11 at 08:31:41:

I thougt in special  relativity instead of delayed force the concept of predictve force is widely accepted

Yes. SR predicted the Huygens' principle - in the Michelson's interferometer.  Grin

wil
Uploader

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #7 - 12/21/11 at 10:17:26

Some extended analyses concerning the physics and kinematics of wave propagation in moving systems:
http://www.springerlink.com/content/7qhkh06643838577/

Waves from a moving source does not propagate with equal velocity in each direction:

c '= c (1 - e ^ 2) / (1 + e cos (phi));

c - the nominal speed of waves, eg sound in air
e = v / c, phi - the direction of propagation

The equations are complicated, difficult to solve this.

But the problem may be simplified by applying transformations that just keep c (what is the transformation?).
We then obtain an equation identical with the case of stationary source that are already fairly easy to solve.

The whole mystery of the SR.

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print