Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
Gravity Simulator
11/22/17 at 06:59:05
News: Registration for new users has been disabled to discourage spam. If you would like to join the forum please send me an email with your desired screen name to tony at gravitysimulator dot com.
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Chat room (Read 1994 times)
Tony
YaBB Administrator

Chat room
08/21/08 at 19:39:33

I just got a new chat script called "Talkinator".  It seems nicer than the last script I had.
Since the number of people online here at any one time is low, it might be fun to schedule chat time.  I'll be online this Sunday at 12 noon Pacific Daylight time (19:00 UT).  Anyone wishing to chat can come online then.  Maybe lots of you will show up, or maybe I'll be there by myself.  If anyone has a better suggestion for a time, post it here.  This forum has lots of American and Europeans, so time zones are an issue.

Here's the link to the chat room:
http://orbitsimulator.com/gravity/chat.html

You don't need to register.  When you log on it will assign you a temporary screen name.  You can click the top button in the top right corner to change your screen name.

See you then!

Email View Profile WWW   IP Logged
EDG
Ultimate Member

oh, crumbs!!!

Re: Chat room
Reply #1 - 08/23/08 at 22:59:56

Cool, I'll try to show up Smiley

(formerly known as Mal)
View Profile WWW   IP Logged
abyssoft
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #2 - 08/24/08 at 08:00:00

I'll be trying to make it as well,

Currently working on a definition set to propose to the scientific community for Star, Planet and Moon, and within a Definition for binary

View Profile WWW   IP Logged
Tony
YaBB Administrator

Reply #3 - 08/25/08 at 14:27:58

We had a nice 1-hour chat session yesterday, with 3 participants.  We should do it again.  Once a week is probably too often for the size of this board.  Once a month might work.  So I'll suggest:

September 21 at 12 noon Pacific Daylight Time (17:00 UT)

If this time is not convenient for anyone who wants to participate, feel free to suggest an alternate time.

Email View Profile WWW   IP Logged
frankuitaalst
Ultimate Member

Great site

Reply #4 - 08/25/08 at 14:36:48

Is fine for me . Sorry I was too late for the chat .  cry

Email View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print